• FS 2 children registering now will have to complete 4 years of age by 31st December.
• There will be no change to existing regulations and practices for transfers from Year 1 upwards.
• For Year 1 to Year 9, admission is granted on the basis of an Admission / Assessment test in English and Math.
Email : [email protected]
Web site : www.starschool.ae
Admission timings :
- Sunday – Thursday – 8.30 am to 12.00 pm
- Saturday – 9.30 am to 12.00 pm.
Documents to be submitted at the time of admission:
- 2 photocopies of the birth certificate in English or Arabic.
- 2 photocopies of valid passport and a valid residence visa of child and father. The photocopies must contain pages showing date of issue and date of expiry. The passport and visa should be valid till December or at least 2 months from the date of submission whichever is later. Submit both passport copies if the visa is on expired passport.
- Copy of Emirates ID card.
- 5 recent passport size photographs of the child.
- Medical/Immunization record from the previous school clinic completed and signed.
- Family card for UAE nationals only.
- Last school’s attested original report card if applicable.
- Original transfer certificate/school leaving certificate required for students coming from schools outside UAE, Those coming from schools in UAE may give continuation certificate at the time of registration.