- Fees once paid will not be refunded except as stated in the fee refund policy in this document.
- Tuition fees exclude books, stationery, transport, uniform, meals and other expenses.
- The fee for each month is paid in full on or before the 5th of every month.
- Failure to pay fees in time may result in penalties, including:
a) Withholding of educational transcripts, references final examination results.
b) Suspension from school in accordance with UAE Ministry of Education rules.
c) Temporary or permanent expulsion or exclusion.
- If a child joins in the middle of any semester, fees have to be paid from the month of September, irrespective of the month of joining.
- No student will receive their report or Transfer Certificate unless the school account has been settled in full.
- All cheques must be drawn in favour of Star Private School (Account Payee)
- The entire amount of fees except 1st installment is to be paid in the form of PDC’s at the time of admission. Parents are to write the names, student code and contact nos. behind every cheque, parents must ensure that all the cheques are written without any error.
- Cheques must be written in English only.
- The school office collects fees only between 9:00 and 12:30 pm on all working days Sunday to Thursday
- The Ministry of Education By laws for Private Education apply for refund of tuition fees. If a student withdraws or leaves school for any reason, the refunds will be processed as follows:
a) If a student attends school for 2 weeks or less, they will be charged one month’s tuition.
b) If a student attends school for more than 2 weeks and less than one month, they will be charged 2 month’s school fees.
c) If a student attends school for one month or more, they will be charged 3 months’ school fees.
- Fees are refunded only after 7 days upon receipt by the admissions office of a completely filled admission withdrawal form from the parent or guardian.
- Tuition fees refund is issued to the original payee only.
- No refunds will be given on other charges such as books, stationery, uniform, meals and other expenses. Books and uniforms once issued cannot be taken back.